I was wondering what everyone thought of the blog so far. It's been much easier for me to post to than the website was. Let me know if you like the idea of a blog or if I'm just wasting my time. I want to make sure that you guys are enjoying it. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make it better for you! You can make your comments by clicking on "comments" under each post or by emailing me.
GO COLTS!!!!!
2 comments:
I think this is great! I look at it every few days and am always happy when I get to read the updated info and see new pictures!
I am so happy to hear their 2 year check up went well!
Lots of Love,
Aunt Shelley
You got it! GOOOOOO Colts!!! I love anytime i get to see pictures of the kids. Wish i could see them more! Surprised I'm in one of the pictures.
Rach
Post a Comment