Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sorry It's Been So Long



I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I will try to catch you up on some of the things we've been doing since we returned from our trip to Indiana. Once I find the other memory card from our camera I will post some 4th of July pictures too.

On our way home from Indiana we decided to stop at the Newport Aquarium, but it was going to be a couple hour wait for us just to get in, so we nixed that and looked around at some of the shops there. We went to this shop where the kids picked out their own animal and then watched it be "stuffed". They also were able to pick out an outfit for their animal. Once the animals were stuffed the kids were able to place a small stuffed heart and star inside before they sewed them up. Here are a couple pictures of them putting the hearts and stars in their animals. Natalie picked out an elephant and named here Cinderella. Brandon picked out a leopard and as far as I know he still doesn't have a name.

No comments: