Raegan also had her 9 month check up last Tuesday. The doctor's visit went very well. Raegan is now weighing in at 22lbs 4oz and is 28.5 inches long. She lucked out and didn't have to have any immunizations this time, but did have a small finger prick to check her iron levels (routine check). She is looking good and healthy and is right on track. She is now eating lots of table food. She's eating green beans, carrots, potatoes, bread, banana and small pieces of apple. She loves to eat what mommy and daddy are eating.
Also, last week, Brandon decided he wanted to be a big boy and start using the potty. As many of you know, we have been working on him for over a year now, but he's a stubborn little guy and he was going to do it on his own time. He has picked it up really well and has only had a couple of accidents. After a week of going to the potty (and filling up his potty chart with stickers) he got to go to Toys R Us and pick out a toy. Natalie also got a toy when she learned to go potty, so it was now his turn. He has had his eye on a scooter every since he used the neighbors scooter last year, so that's what he chose. Here are a couple of pictures of him with his new toy and Natalie with her new bike (Gammie & Papaw bought the kids bikes for their birthday).
Finally, I had LASIK last Friday and it went very well. I am so surprised at how quickly the surgery was done and how I was almost completely back to normal 24 hours later. I'm still putting in eye drops four times a day, but that will start tapering off soon. The doctor says I have 20/15 vision. It's amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment