
Here are pictures from our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Raegan was old enough to really enjoy all the fun activities we did there, however she decided she didn't want to pick out a pumpkin.

Brandon trying to carry his pumpkin.

Natalie with the pumpkin she picked out.

Showing off her face painting. She picked a spider!

Brandon picked a pumpkin.

My happy boy!

I thought Raegan would be afraid of the corn, but she loved playing in it. As you can tell, the twins kinda liked it, too.

Petting zoo.

Mommy and Raegan.

Ok, her hair needs fixed, but I thought this was a really pretty picture of Natalie.

The farmers - Natalie & Brandon. Check out who is peeking through the "arm" hole between Natalie & Brandon.

How tall are you, Raegan?

These were too cute not to post.

Natalie trying to look like someone who is "Wanted".


I love the cheesy grins!

Getting ready for the train ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment