Thursday, February 3, 2011

My babies are 6!!!

"Time sure flies when you have kids".  Well that's what they tell you and you know what...they're not lying!  How it is possible for my babies to have just turned 6, I have no idea!  But what I do know is how precious they are to us!  I am thankful to God for allowing me to be their mom.  

You only turn 6 once, so we invited all of their friends and everyone in their class at school to celebrate the occasion by bouncing and sliding to their hearts content.  If you have never been to Pump It Up, you definitely should go!  All the kids had a great time, and although presents were discouraged on the invitation, the kids made out like bandits!  It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to see how many people love my  kids just as much as I do.  Well maybe not quite as much as I do - but close.  :)

Doing the robot dance before going into the inflatables room.

They had a great turnout!  Everybody say cheese...
 
Silly face time!!

Sitting on an inflatable "throne" to open gifts!

No comments: