Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chasing the Sun - Book Review

This is the first book from Tracie Peterson that I have read, and I was NOT disappointed. The book drew me in from the very beginning and never slowed down or stalled out like some books do. The character development was great and I felt like I really got to know the main characters. I also love the historical setting and references to events and places that were part of the Civil War Era.
There were also a few twists and turns in the book that I didn't see coming. This kept me reading and engaged in the book. Overall I thought this was a wonderful book and I will definitely be seeking out other Tracie Peterson books in the future. I received a free copy of this book to review from Bethany House Publishers.
 
I would encourage you to pick up this book and give it a try! :)

No comments: