Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Perfect Word For Every Occasion - Book Review

As someone who knows how they feel, but has a hard time expressing those feeling in words written or spoken, I found A Perfect Word For Every Occasion to be a very helpful and practical guide to finding the right words. Many of us, I know, have been in a situation when we just didn't know what to say. Mrs. Duckworth breaks her book down into chapters dealing with many different situations you may find yourself in and helps us to find the right words to say in each. Also valuable, are her sections in each chapter that lists things NOT to say. Overall a very helpful and useful guide. A guide that will have a permanent space on my bookshelf.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from Bethany House Publisher in return for my opinion of the book.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: